Terms of article use
All articles in "International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health"
are published in Open Access model and licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Poland (CC BY-NC). Please read the detailed terms of the license at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/pl/deed.en
Publisher’s version published at http://ijomeh.eu
is recommended to be used.
Dear Readers, you are free to:
Dear Authors, we encourage you to share your work:
- share – copy and redistribute the articles in any medium or format,
- adapt – e.g., translate.
under the following terms:
- you must give appropriate credit – provide the following information: author/authors, title of the article, name of the journal, year, volume, issue, range of pages, DOI number in the form of a link and name of the license together with a link to its description (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/3.0/pl/deed.en);
- if any changes have been made in the article, you must provide detailed information regarding the changes – you may provide it in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use;
- noncommercial – use of the articles for commercial purposes is prohibited.
- send an e-mail with your article’s DOI (as a link) to your colleagues,
- present your article at a meeting or conference and distribute printed copies of the article,
- make printed copies of your article to be used during lecture or in classroom,
- include your article in a thesis,
- deposit pre-print and post-print, and publisher’s version published at http://ijomeh.eu.
to deposit pre-print or post-print please follow the terms:
- pre-print (author’s version of the paper, before peer-review) must be accompanied by the statement:
This article has been submitted for peer-review and publication in “International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health” (http://ijomeh.eu).
If publisher’s version is published at http://ijomeh.eu, the pre-print must be additionally accompanied by the statement:
Publisher’s version is available in Open Access model at: https://doi.org/... [insert full DOI provided by publisher].
- post-print (author’s version of the paper after peer-review with revisions having been made, before editing) must be accompanied by the statement:
This is an author-produced file of an article accepted for publication in “International Journal of Occupational Medicine and Environmental Health” (http://ijomeh.eu) following peer review. Publisher’s version is/will be available in Open Access model at: https://doi.org/... [insert full DOI provided by publisher].
For other uses of the articles or in case of any doubts, please send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org